Trust is the most powerful currency in business. Is there a higher accolade than being chosen by a client or installer as their preferred remote monitoring and security service provider? In my opinion, there is not and PSM will never take the responsibility lightly. Andy and I continue to make promises to customers and installers to always provide a personal and tailored monitoring service.
We adopt the following goals to ensure our excellent service levels are maintained as the business grows. We endeavour to:
- Build strong foundations and ensure we instil strong customer driven culture.
- For Andy and I maintain close relationships with employees.
- Ensure Andy and I are always available to clients and installers inside and outside working hours.
- Scale well and never sacrifice quality and value for numbers.
- Continuously review working capacities and ensure we don’t spread ourselves too thinly. Deploy resources where and when needed.
- Continuously review progress and identify weak areas.
- Adopt stringent recruitment process – ensure all employees are quality with strong customer service value with true passion for servicing clients – people who understand that delivering customer service is not just about doing a job – it’s about going the extra mile and exceeding expectations.
- Ensure proactive training development. Poor customer service happens when a member of the team isn’t equipped with knowledge to resolve the issue. Ongoing training and development is key to ensuring we maintain service levels.
- Where the business grows to exceptional levels, dedicated account managers will be appointed, all with an ‘open door’ mentality. They must know the business, must know the industry and develop long term relationships with customers and remain with them during the contract lifecycle. All our account managers will be focussed and passionate with strong customer values.
We strive not to be a success but rather of value and will never lose sight of these objectives.