We have made a promise and commitment to clients and installers to provide the highest level of service, customer care and attention to detail.
To help us achieve this, we have created a strict set of working practices. A cog in this process wheel is to analyse alarm statistics and working capacities on a weekly basis.
We review the:-
- Total number of alarms received in our control room, including the number of hours spent online.
- Average number of alarms received per day.
- Average number of minutes per alarm to ensure we spend the right amount of time thoroughly reviewing each alarm.
- Number of queued calls to help ensure no alarm is queued for longer than 180 seconds.
- Average weekly peak hours to ensure we have the right number of operators deployed when demand is expected to be high.
We carry out these checks to ensure our team is never stretched too thinly (maintaining job satisfaction); and to ensure we dedicate sufficient time and energy into every single alarm we receive.
Andy and I made a promise to ourselves when we founded PSM; to never sacrifice service for profits. By continuously monitoring the above statistics, we can predict in advance when and where additional resources are required and act accordingly.
We envisage this approach will help us to continue to exceed customer expectations.