Earlier this year, we achieved and continue to maintain the highest accreditation within the security industry, NSI Gold.
To achieve the ISO9001:2015 element, we created techniques to ensure our excellent service levels are not only maintained, but continuously improved upon. These techniques and practices are documented in the Quality Manual, written by ourselves.
In great detail, we cover subjects such as:
- Commitment and leadership of Directors, to ensure the company policy and objectives are regularly reviewed in line with business performance
- Management reviews to ensure the company are achieving the intended results. Customer satisfaction is scrutinised, supplier service delivery is reviewed and internal operations are inspected thoroughly. If any improvements are identified, they are implemented without delay.
- Roles and responsibilities of the team, ensuring all members of the team are encouraged to exercise their strengths and personal development.
- Operations, to ensure our service is executed to the very best levels.
- Procedures and processes to ensure consistency and a systematical approach. Our processes cover everything from generating an initial sales lead, to commissioning new sites, training, recruitment, customer satisfaction, purchasing and more.
- Rehearsals and training sessions, where staff are encouraged to review, understand and implement the Quality Management System.
Quality means doing it right even when nobody is looking. We do not observe a Quality Management System just because NSI, the police and insurance industry demand it; we adopt the process because our passion is to deliver quality service every second of every day. We are confident that should external audit be carried out at random, we would pass with flying colours without notice to prepare. This is perhaps why passed the last two audits with ZERO improvement needs or non conformances identified.